Due diligence department
Monica Di Oronzo
Tax and companies law expert, Managing Partner at LA NAIA, DI ORONZO, a Tax & Law firm based in Milan; she is member of the Italian institute of Certified Public Accountants and of the Italian Official Auditors Bar.
In 1996 joined the firm founded by Giuseppe La Naia which became La Naia, Di Oronzo & Partners. La Naia, Di Oronzo & Partners is member of one of the top 10 International accounting network: the Leading Edge Alliance.
Monica has extensive experience in providing tax and legal advice in favor of branches and affiliated companies based in Italy and belonging to multinational group domiciled all over the world. Some of them are listed in: IT, NYSE, Holland and Portugal.
She is specialized in advisory for foreign companies:
- Business start ups in Italy
- Assisting foreign companies and individuals with the implementation of their existing businesses in Italy
- Advising new businesses on investments in Italy
- M&A transactions and private equity deals including taxation
- Companies restructuring
- Corporate finance
- Tax claim supporting
- Income tax and accounting
- Transfer Pricing analysis and preparation of the relevant National documentation
- Predisposition of opinions on National and International issues
- Application of International Treaty against double taxation
- Assistance in solving issues before the Italian Tax Authorities
- Tax & Financial due diligence
Languages: English, French
LA NAIA, DI ORONZO & PARTNERS is a tax & law firm established in 1993 offering a full range of professional services for multinational companies doing business in Italy. These services include company formation in Italy, accounting system setting up, bookkeeping, tax and vat compliance financial reporting packs (IFRS, US GAAP, Italian GAAP), preparation of employment contracts, payroll management, transfer pricing documentation, corporate finance, legal advice, audit, immigration. and more. Our services allow our clients to focus on developing their businesses in Italy saving time and money. Our One-point-of-Contact business model effectively and efficiently matches your requirements with tailor-made solutions, saving you valuable time and resources. LDP will support you every step of the way in doing business in Italy.