Due diligence department
FEDERICA GETILLI is a Lawyer specialized in Labour and Employment Law.
She supports Italian and international clients in:
- Drafting all kind of employment and labour agreements such as fixed-term and permanent agreements, self-employment contracts as well as special contracts such as part-time, apprenticeship and agency agreements.
- Individual hiring and dismissal including the implementation of disciplinary sanctions.
- Litigation and arbitration in labor disputes and mediation (including garnishee proceedings).
- Management of employee relocation / transfer procedures.
- Drafting and implementation of internal disciplinary codes and/or codes of ethics.
- Privacy issues in the workplace, drafting internal regulations and procedures for the collection of personal data and use of electronic systems. Evaluation of security control methods such as video surveillance, internet restrictions, email access, telephone call monitoring, access to restricted areas.
- Managing matters involving Trade Unions. Negotiating and drafting collective & second level agreements, Trade Union lawsuits against employers.
- Company reorganization.
LA NAIA, DI ORONZO & PARTNERS is a tax & law firm established in 1993 offering a full range of professional services for multinational companies doing business in Italy. These services include company formation in Italy, accounting system setting up, bookkeeping, tax and vat compliance financial reporting packs (IFRS, US GAAP, Italian GAAP), preparation of employment contracts, payroll management, transfer pricing documentation, corporate finance, legal advice, audit, immigration. and more. Our services allow our clients to focus on developing their businesses in Italy saving time and money. Our One-point-of-Contact business model effectively and efficiently matches your requirements with tailor-made solutions, saving you valuable time and resources. LDP will support you every step of the way in doing business in Italy.