Due diligence department
Anna Carola Fusar Bassini
ANNA CAROLA FUSAR BASSINI is a lawyer specialized in Civil, Corporate and Commercial Law.
She supports Italian and international clients in:
- Arbitration and litigation. Defence of and assistance to clients in court proceedings, with special regard to civil, commercial, corporate and bankruptcy disputes.
- Insurance Law including life insurance, health and accident insurance, and professional liability insurance advising insurance companies on insurance claims and assisting them thoroughly from the beginning of the controversy through its conclusion, including in the research for settlement solutions.
- Corporate Law. Including incorporation of companies, amendments to articles of association, board secretary services general meetings, duties and liability of directors, shareholders agreements.
- Negotiation, drafting and execution of agency, franchising and distribution agreements; technology and trademark licenses; commercial leases and international sales and supply agreements.
- Enforcement proceedings and legal support in bankruptcy proceedings and associated procedures in general.
LA NAIA, DI ORONZO & PARTNERS is a tax & law firm established in 1993 offering a full range of professional services for multinational companies doing business in Italy. These services include company formation in Italy, accounting system setting up, bookkeeping, tax and vat compliance financial reporting packs (IFRS, US GAAP, Italian GAAP), preparation of employment contracts, payroll management, transfer pricing documentation, corporate finance, legal advice, audit, immigration. and more. Our services allow our clients to focus on developing their businesses in Italy saving time and money. Our One-point-of-Contact business model effectively and efficiently matches your requirements with tailor-made solutions, saving you valuable time and resources. LDP will support you every step of the way in doing business in Italy.